Friday 14 October 2011

Happy 21st Birthday, Birthday Girl!!

Hey, wassup!!Dah lame x update blog ni sejak cuti sem aritu...Mane xnye, aku ade 3 ank buah dgn 4 adik-beradik kene dilayan..Busy wehh~


Anyway, aku xde la nk heboh ape bende yg aku post ni, tapi today's is my birthday and in fact, it's my 21st birthday~

Which means that I'm getting old and I think music these days are sounding like c**p, not like the music I use to hear when I was young..(LOL, this is the truth!!Watch South Park Season 15, episode "You're Getting Old" and also the sequel, "@$$ Burgers")

Yeah, today's a big day for me and I can't wait to celebrate with my love ones and for this special post, I would like to include the usual "Happy Birthday" song in Korean and Prince of Tennis version with sing-a-long..Enjoy~<3

Korean version

Prince of Tennis version




Happy birthday, Miana!!!<3






No comments:

Post a Comment