Wednesday 21 September 2011

Humaira Khairul Alhapiz

Hello, geng!!This is yaoi-hime and for today's post it's about my newborn niece, Humaira Khairul Alhapiz~

It happened on the first day of Raya when my sis, Hawa has a contraction in the evening and that night she gave birth to a cute little girl..Here's the picture of her when she on the hospital~

The most noticeable thing is the 'trademark nose' of the Jams..Emil, Seri, Abang and Adeek also have that kind of nose..Heheheh~

Humaira: Hmm, let's see..I got Mommy's eyes and nose, my Mak Teh Nani's mouth and my Daddy's skin colour~

And now, she almost 3 weeks old and here's the rest of her pics~






OK, guys..it's almost 12:00 AM, time to sleep and tomorrow I have lots of studying to do..So, for the end of this post, here's the last pic of baby Humaira with her cousin, Adeek~
Adeek: Hello, Humaira. My name is Hariz..You're black and I'm gonna eat your bald head~
Humaira: >:(

No comments:

Post a Comment