Wednesday 14 December 2011

Dah Lame X Update Blog~

Hey, guys!!What's up? I haven't updating my blog since while cause I'm kinda busy with my assignments and so forth..Today I only have one class only and I used this opportunity to faceup my little guy, San Jie. For those who haven't seen my first attempt faceup, here's the link..
http://www.denofangels.com/forums/showthread.php?467520-My-first-face-up..ANY-ADVISE-SO-I-CAN-IMPROVE-MY-FACE-UP-SKILLS&p=8174103#post8174103

Okay, here's my pic of my 2nd attempt faceup..







So, how's my skills? If you ask me, I prefer this 2nd faceup!!It's really suits his personality and I couldn't resist his handsomeness!! But again, I screwed up his eyeliner…TT^TT

BTW, thanks for looking at my blog, guys!!I’ll promise I will post a new topic of my life~<3

2 comments:

  1. so kiut la juju. i like the necklace, shirt, hair n the eyes. it really awesome.

    ReplyDelete