Saturday 2 July 2011

Saengil Chukha Hamnida,The Twins

Hi, I'm Lia-chwan and for today's post is about my twin sisters' birthday(actually it's tomorrow) celebration at Restoran @ MAEPS in MARDI..So, here's the picture of today's event...

Here's the location..Taken before the dusk of the day..

"Yayyy, we got to eat free food!!!"( Damn you, girls~)

Inside the restaurant...

My nephew,Haiqal a.k.a Abang is reading the menu with his Daddy~

Haiqal's lil bro, Hariz a.k.a Adeek is sleeping once we got our table..

Hahaha..Abang couldn't resist the mouth-watering steamboat which about RM19.90++ per person..

 
The birthday girls~(Mcm cips je korang ni..Mentang2 aku blanje..Takpe, hari ni hari korang~)

No, Haiqal..You cannot have my ice cream unless you finish your noodles first..=_=

OK, that's all for today,guys!!Here's the picture of me with Adeek at the restaurant..Jaane~

No comments:

Post a Comment