Saturday 9 July 2011

From Batu Caves to The Curve

Hey, guys..it's me,Lia-chwan and today I want to tell you about the pain and tiring journey to The Curve, Damansara..Our story began when my friend, ajima_pabo (not her real name) wanted to go to The Curve because there's a fan meeting of MTV World Stage which hosted by VJ UTT(Woohoo~)..Here's the poster if you guys don't know what is MTV World Stage is...

The reason we go there because there's a rumor that the K-pop idol boy band, Beast will be there..Here's the picture of them if you guys don't know about them..


I'm really not a fan of them, but I accompanied my friend anyway since I have been to The Curve before..Here's the pictures of our journey from Batu Caves to The Curve~


 Me and my dongsaeng in the KTM...


 Me @ KL CENTRAL..


 My dongsaeng in the LRT..


 Piece, bebeh!!


 Rainy day outside~^_^


*SEVERAL HOURS LATER*




I bet you guys will say,"Where's the rest of the picture??" I tell you why..It turns out that Beast did not come to The Curve due to false information we received yesterday..F**k it.

We not only frustrated because Beast did not come to The Curve, we also pissed off because of the "Perhimpunan Haram", all the roads lead to KL were blocked and we have to change several buses and almost got our KTM depature schedule got posponed..F***ing road blocks...



But the good thing is, we got FREE TICKETS to MTV World Stage!!!Wooooohooooo!!At least all our frustrations and pains were payed off with these tickets..Want to know how we got them??We spitted 50-50 to buy Celcom Starter Pack and RM 50 topup to redeem the tickets..Booyah!!



Anyway, if you guys want to know more about the event, gig will start at 24th July in i-City, Shah Alam at 6.30 p.m..SEE YOU GUYS THERE~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment